|30th April 2015
As previously mentioned in the blog, our Head of Customer Experience, Elisa Del Galdo, was a speaker at Camp Digital’s annual conference in Manchester. She presented a talk called ‘User Experience and its Influence on Customer Centricity in Pharma’, about the unique considerations that must be taken into account when designing for the pharmaceuticals industry. She’s put together a colourful sketchnote of her talk to help illustrate the key points in case you missed out.
Senior Customer Experience Consultant Peter Timmer was also at the event, covering the best bits for Blue Latitude (and acting as our Tweeter in Chief for the day). He put together some thoughts for us about the key themes and takeaways from a healthcare and pharma industry point of view:
1. Accessibility, while not very sexy, is an increasingly important consideration for design. This applies to front-end developers (who address it with rules for marking up HTML) as well as designers as a whole (elimination of dark design patterns). (@SarahBridges & @Cennydd)
2. On a related note, designing for accessibility also comes with a responsibility to design for ‘excluded’ users, who are less digital and technically savvy (for example, some older users who aren’t familiar with new technology). There’s a need to look at how we can design for those segments of users who are not currently catered to - it’s a design issue of social justice. (@SarahBridges & @Cennydd)
3. Innovation in customer service and experience in Pharma happens in a highly regulated environment that is the opposite of the Agile ‘fail fast’ methodology. There are unique challenges to overcome from a content strategy and customer needs standpoint. (@ElisadelGaldo)
4. For Pharma, customer experience is key to understanding patient, carer, and healthcare provider needs in order to provide ‘services beyond the pill’. (@ElisadelGaldo)
5. Customer experience is key to growth of services like banks, and adapting features to customer behaviours will build relevance. Service providers should treat customers the way THEY want to be treated, not as you would like to be treated (contrary to the advice of parents the world over). (@StewartBromley)
Massive thanks to @WeAreSigma for putting on such a great conference, and well done to Elisa for her excellent presentation!
If you’d like to learn more about how Blue Latitude Health approach Customer Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, we’d love to hear from you! You can contact Elisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 3328 1861.
|10th July 2019
We are pleased to announce that we have made MM&M's Top 100 North American agency list for 2019!
|4th July 2019
Returning to work after having children can be challenging and often mothers experience many barriers, which hamper their careers and job progression. Blue Latitude Health is taking a stand against this by empowering parents through a series of flexible working initiatives.
|24th May 2019
Blue Latitude Health are excited to announce that our incredible team have won two second place silver awards in the 2019 Telly Awards.