|11th November 2019
On November 13-14, 2019, the personalised healthcare community joined together for the 15th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference at Harvard Medical School. They discussed the science, business, and policy issues facing those at the forefront of personalized healthcare today. Blue Latitude Health were proud sponsors of the conference. The esteemed speakers included:
• Dr Carl June, Pioneer of CAR T-cell therapy, who delivered the keynote speech
• Former U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Dr Scott Gottlieb, who shared his thoughts on the evolving policy landscape for personalized medicine
• Dr Paul Stoffels, Chief Scientific Officer, Johnson & Johnson who spoke about innovation in the era of personalised medicine.
This is an area Blue Latitude Health has invested in significantly, honing our knowledge and expertise.
During the last five years, we have partnered with our clients to launch several immuno-oncology and precision treatments and services. In doing so, we have facilitated their understanding of the increasingly competitive marketplace.
We have also uncovered the end-users changing needs and behaviours and developed multichannel plans to engage and communicate with key stakeholders at their point of need. This includes healthcare professionals and, of course, patients and their caretakers.
This has enabled us to deliver realistic strategies, along with innovative assets and campaigns that drive change and commercial success in personalised healthcare.
Blue Latitude Health has also published our knowledge on this topic, which we are pleased to share:
1. A video on three core insights to consider when commercialising precision medicines.
2. A publication: ‘Precision medicine from concept to clinic’, which includes interviews with patients, healthcare professionals, scientists, diagnostic experts, and executives at innovative pharmaceutical companies, all who play a role in the precision medicine ecosystem
3. An article on understanding the evolving CAR-T market.
To find out more about our work and how we can help you understand the challenges and opportunities of bringing precision medicine products and services to market, please email our Head of Marketing email@example.com
|25th March 2020
We are living in unprecedented times. The global spread of COVID-19 affects us all, in light of this all Blue Latitude Health staff, and the employees of our parent company Fishawack Health, are now working remotely and we make the following promise to our clients.
|5th February 2020
Blue Latitude Health is excited to announce their attendance at the PM Society graduate fair. The free event will feature speakers from all corners of the industry and an opportunity to talk to us.