Our approach was not just to conduct research, develop insight, and create strategy and planning workshops, but to also develop deliverables that were easy to implement for our clients. To do this, we:
- Conducted primary research with nurses to understand their environment and day-to-day challenges
- Adapted and supplemented European research on the information-seeking needs and environment of oncologists in the UK
- Provided environment mapping, personas, and learning journey for nurses and oncologists before and after launch, and pre- and post-prescription
- Developed material and ran workshops to collaboratively employ integrated multichannel strategy and service design that could be realistically implemented
- For successful implementation we provided content development guidance, detailed tactical plans and practical delivery guidance
We collaborated across our four world-class capabilities – Insight, Customer Experience, Strategy and Creative services, to ensure the multichannel strategy and planning were implemented. Most importantly, a toolkit was developed to ensure the strategy was actionable and easy to implement for our clients.
The pre-launch disease awareness campaign generated engagement at 117% of the target based on the KPIs set at the start of the campaign. Additionally, cost savings made as primary market research was re-used and re-purposed across tumour team.
Great research and another excellent workshop delivering clear actions. This work will be best practice across the organisation
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY