We knew that to successfully reposition and relaunch the product, we needed to create a distinctive creative campaign based on rich insight and rolled out via an integrated multichannel strategy. To do this, we:
- Conducted qualitative research with stakeholders to validate behaviour drivers behind prescription choice
- Developed competitive intelligence and a business planning workshops, which helped inform a new positioning using existing and new data
- Produced a bold and distinctive creative campaign that worked across channels and EMEA territories; communicating clinical and emotional dimension to the brand
- Created an asset library containing all marketing materials, with localisation guidance
- Staged a high-energy internal event for sales teams to launch the new campaign, brand positioning, messaging and strategy.
The brand was successfully repositioned and relaunched in the EMEA region. The asset library we created and rolled-out with all the new marketing materials and localisation guidance, resulting in an unprecedented 81% uptake of assets across EMEA.
The work won an internal global ‘best campaign award’ with Australia, Asia and USA subsequently adopting some of the European campaign elements. The re-positioned brand remains the market leader in both post-ADT and post-chemotherapy treatment settings.
Blue Latitude Health have rapidly become a trusted partner to the team.
INTERNATIONAL BRAND VALUE LEADER, SOLID TUMOURS